Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
thereafter (not comparable)
- After that, from then on.
- He left; thereafter we never met again.
- 1900, L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz Chapter 23
- "My third command to the Winged Monkeys," said Glinda, "shall be to carry you to your forest. Then, having used up the powers of the Golden Cap, I shall give it to the King of the Monkeys, that he and his band may thereafter be free for evermore."
- (‘here-’ words) here; hereabout, hereabouts, hereafter, hereagain, hereagainst, hereas, hereat, herebefore, hereby, herefore, herefrom, herein, hereinafter, hereinbefore, hereinto, hereof, hereon, hereto, heretofore, hereunder, hereunto, hereupon, herewith, herewithal
- (‘there-’ words) there; thereabout, thereabouts, thereafter, thereagain, thereagainst, thereamong, thereas, thereat, therebefore, therebeside, thereby, therefore, therefrom, therein, thereinafter, thereinbefore, thereinto, thereof, thereon, thereto, theretofore, thereunder, thereunto, thereupon, therewith, therewithal
- (‘where-’ words) where; whereabout, whereabouts, whereafter, whereagain, whereagainst, whereamong, whereas, whereat, wherebefore, whereby, wherefore, wherefrom, wherein, whereinafter, whereinbefore, whereinto, whereof, whereon, whereto, wheretofore, whereunder, whereunto, whereupon, wherewith, wherewithal