See also: herein-
- Rhymes: -ɪn
- Hyphenation: here‧in
herein (not comparable)
- Within this content, context, or thing.
1851, Appleton's Mechanics' Magazine and Engineers' Journal, page 190:
- I also claim making the touguing hand-plane in such a manner as to enable the workman to make therewith tongues of various thicknesses, substantially, in the manner herein set forth, whereby I prevent the necessity of providing different tools to tongue planks of different thicknesses.
1992, Ralph W. Wilkerson, Advances in Logic Programming and Automated Reasoning, page 53:
- The equational theories developed herein are ordinary conditional equational theories.
2010, Carl Battle, Legal Forms for Everyone, page 192:
- Were you a party to any suit terminated within the year immediately preceding the filing of the original petition herein?
within this content or context
- in (in the direction of the speaker)
- herein in Duden online