Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
thereabout (not comparable)
- near that place, time or date
- Dinner will be ready at 6:30 or thereabout.
- approximately that number
- The speed of light is 185,000 miles per hour, right? - Yes, thereabout.
- (obsolete) concerning that; about that
- What will ye dine? I will go thereabout. — Chaucer.
- They were much perplexed thereabout. — Luke xxiv. 4.
- thereabout, thereafter, thereagainst, thereat, therebefore, therebeforn, thereby, therefor, therefore, therefrom, therein, thereinafter, thereof, thereon, thereto, theretofore, thereunder, thereunto, thereupon, therewith, therewithal
- hereabout, hereafter, hereat, hereby, herein, hereinafter, hereinbefore, hereinto, hereof, hereon, hereto, heretofore, hereunto, hereunder, hereupon, herewith
- whereabouts, whereas, whereafter, whereat, whereby, wherefore, wherefrom, wherein, whereinto, whereof, whereon, whereto, whereunder, whereupon, wherever, wherewith, wherewithal