Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈtɹiːti/
- (Ireland) IPA(key): /ˈtɹiːti/ or IPA(key): /ˈtɹiːəti/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈtɹiːdi/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -iːti
treaty (plural treaties)
- (international law) A binding agreement concluded by subjects of international law, namely states and international organizations.
- A formal agreement between two or more states.
a binding agreement under international law
- treaty in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
- treaty in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.
- treaty at OneLook Dictionary Search