Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- KangXi: page 103, character 29
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 154, character 7
- Unihan data for U+345A
|simp. and trad.
- Cantonese (Jyutping): naa4, no4
- Wu (WT Romanisation): na (T3)
- (non-classical form of 那) that, there
- (Wu) you (plural), your (singular or plural)
- This character is not correctly displayed on some systems and is not always easy to enter, so it's sometimes substituted with other characters, such as 亻那.
- Sound (hangeul): 나 (revised: na, McCune-Reischauer: na, Yale: na)
- Name (hangeul): 어찌 (revised: eojji, McCune-Reischauer: ŏtchi, Yale: ecci)
- This entry needs a definition. Please add one, then remove