鰧 (radical 195 魚+10, 21 strokes, cangjie input 月火手火 (BFQF) or XXX月火 (XXXBF), composition ⿰月鮝)
- a kind of fish that is stout and bluish-gray color; has a big, flat head, big mouth and small eyes; usually stays in the bottom of the shallow sea, half buried in the muddy sand
- KangXi: page 1476, character 5
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 46387
- Dae Jaweon: page 2007, character 30
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 3, page 2127, character 5
- Unihan data for U+9C27
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- A bottom-dwelling spiny fish, such as families Uranoscopidae and Synanceiidae.
鰧 (hiragana おこぜ, katakana オコゼ, rōmaji okoze)
- A scorpionfish, a stonefish, a devil stinger: species Inimicus japonicus.