Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Appendix:Variations of "lo"
- dative masculine singular of
- dative neuter singular of
- ablative masculine singular of
- ablative neuter singular of
-lo (Cyrillic spelling -ло)
- Suffix appended to words to create a neuter noun, usually denoting senses or objects, used as a pejorative or as an abstract noun.
- Suffix appended to words to create a masculine or neuter noun, usually for forming diminutives, pejoratives, abstract nouns and for denoting a tool.