-lo (front vowel harmony variant -lö)
- Forms various nouns.
- enclitic form of ; appended to present active infinitive verb forms to derive accusative forms when the object is third singular masculine person
- enclitic form of ; appended to second singular person imperative forms
The final -e of the original infinitive is removed :
Where the verb ends in -rre, the final re is removed, leaving behind just an -r:
In any case, after the suffixation, there is only a single r and no vowels immediately before -lo.
- dative masculine singular of
- dative neuter singular of
- ablative masculine singular of
- ablative neuter singular of
-lo (Cyrillic spelling -ло)
- Suffix appended to words to create a neuter noun, usually denoting senses or objects, used as a pejorative or as an abstract noun.
- Suffix appended to words to create a masculine or neuter noun, usually for forming diminutives, pejoratives, abstract nouns and for denoting a tool.