Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Affixes attached to the end of Finnish words.
For more information, see Appendix:Finnish suffixes.
- Category:Finnish suffix forms: Finnish suffixes that are inflected to express grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Finnish derivational suffixes: Finnish suffixes that are used to create new words.
- Category:Finnish diminutive suffixes: Finnish suffixes that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Finnish inflectional suffixes: Finnish suffixes that are used as inflectional endings in noun, adjective or verb paradigms.
- Category:Finnish terms by suffix: Finnish terms categorized by their suffixes.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Å Ä Ö|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- Finnish suffix forms (0 c, 57 e)
- Finnish inflectional suffixes (0 c, 20 e)
- Finnish terms by suffix (306 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Finnish suffixes"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 378 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)