Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Bislama lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Bislama adjectives: Bislama terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Bislama adverbs: Bislama terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Bislama morphemes: Bislama word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Bislama nouns: Bislama terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Bislama particles: Bislama terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Bislama prepositions: Bislama adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Bislama pronouns: Bislama terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Bislama proper nouns: Bislama nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Bislama verbs: Bislama terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Bislama lemmas"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.