Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Macanese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Macanese adjectives: Macanese terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Macanese adverbs: Macanese terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Macanese conjunctions: Macanese terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Macanese nouns: Macanese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Macanese verbs: Macanese terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.