Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Mirandese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Mirandese adjectives: Mirandese terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Mirandese adverbs: Mirandese terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Mirandese conjunctions: Mirandese terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Mirandese determiners: Mirandese terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Mirandese morphemes: Mirandese word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Mirandese nouns: Mirandese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Mirandese numerals: Mirandese terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Mirandese prepositions: Mirandese adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Mirandese pronouns: Mirandese terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Mirandese verbs: Mirandese terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Mirandese conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Mirandese determiners (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Mirandese morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Mirandese verbs (2 c, 48 e)
Pages in category "Mirandese lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 280 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)