Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:|
Tat lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Tat adjectives: Tat terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Tat adverbs: Tat terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Tat morphemes: Tat word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Tat nouns: Tat terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Tat pronouns: Tat terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Tat verbs: Tat terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Tat lemmas"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.