Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: fôlder
- 1 English
- 2 Danish
- 3 Dutch
- 4 Polish
- 5 Portuguese
- 6 Serbo-Croatian
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈfoʊɫdɚ/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈfəʊldə/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -əʊldə(ɹ)
folder (plural folders)
- An organizer that papers are kept in, usually with an index tab, to be stored as a single unit in a filing cabinet.
- I keep all my schoolwork in a yellow folder.
- (computing) A virtual container in a computer's file system, in which files and other folders may be stored. The files and subfolders in a folder are usually related.
- Synonym: directory
- My essays are in the folder named "Essays".
- A machine or person that folds things.
- A folding knife.
container of computer files
person who folds things
folder c pl
- present tense of
- Hyphenation: fol‧der
- (folded) leaflet with information of advertising
folder m inan
declension of folder
folder ? (Cyrillic spelling фолдер)