Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Udmurt lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Udmurt adjectives: Udmurt terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Udmurt adverbs: Udmurt terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Udmurt interjections: Udmurt terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Udmurt morphemes: Udmurt word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Udmurt multiword terms: Udmurt lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Udmurt nouns: Udmurt terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Udmurt numerals: Udmurt terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Udmurt pronouns: Udmurt terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Udmurt verbs: Udmurt terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Udmurt lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 320 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)