Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Udmurt lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Udmurt adjectives: Udmurt terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Udmurt adverbs: Udmurt terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Udmurt interjections: Udmurt terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Udmurt nouns: Udmurt terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Udmurt numerals: Udmurt terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Udmurt pronouns: Udmurt terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Udmurt proper nouns: Udmurt nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Udmurt verbs: Udmurt terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Udmurt lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 271 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)