Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fundamental » All languages » Livonian » Lemmas » Nouns
Livonian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Livonian noun forms: Livonian nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Livonian nouns by inflection type: Livonian nouns organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Livonian pluralia tantum: Livonian nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:Livonian proper nouns: Livonian nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Livonian uncountable nouns: Livonian nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- Livonian noun forms (0 c, 1156 e)
- Livonian nouns by inflection type (1 c, 0 e)
- Livonian pluralia tantum (0 c, 1 e)
- Livonian proper nouns (1 c, 100 e)
- Livonian uncountable nouns (0 c, 67 e)
Pages in category "Livonian nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 303 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)