Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:|
Livonian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Livonian adjectives: Livonian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Livonian adverbs: Livonian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Livonian conjunctions: Livonian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Livonian determiners: Livonian terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Livonian interjections: Livonian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Livonian morphemes: Livonian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Livonian multiword terms: Livonian lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Livonian nouns: Livonian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Livonian numerals: Livonian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Livonian postpositions: Livonian adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Livonian prepositions: Livonian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Livonian pronouns: Livonian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Livonian verbs: Livonian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- Livonian conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- Livonian determiners (0 c, 1 e)
- Livonian interjections (0 c, 2 e)
- Livonian verbs (4 c, 83 e)
Pages in category "Livonian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 682 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)