Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Marathi lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Marathi adjectives: Marathi terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Marathi adverbs: Marathi terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Marathi conjunctions: Marathi terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Marathi determiners: Marathi terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Marathi interjections: Marathi terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Marathi morphemes: Marathi word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Marathi nouns: Marathi terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Marathi numerals: Marathi terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Marathi particles: Marathi terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Marathi postpositions: Marathi adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Marathi prepositions: Marathi adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Marathi pronouns: Marathi terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Marathi proper nouns: Marathi nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Marathi verbs: Marathi terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top अ आ इ ई उ ऊ ऋ ॠ ए ऐ ओ औ क ख ग घ ङ च छ ज झ ञ ट ठ ड ढ ण त थ द ध न प फ ब भ म य र ल व श ष स ह ळ|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Marathi conjunctions (0 c, 9 e)
- ► Marathi determiners (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Marathi interjections (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Marathi morphemes (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Marathi verbs (3 c, 227 e)
Pages in category "Marathi lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,372 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)