Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
» Marathi language » Lemmas
Marathi lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Marathi adjectives: Marathi terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Marathi adverbs: Marathi terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Marathi conjunctions: Marathi terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Marathi morphemes: Marathi word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Marathi nouns: Marathi terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Marathi numerals: Marathi terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Marathi pronouns: Marathi terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Marathi verbs: Marathi terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Marathi lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 239 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)