Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
» Zulu language » Lemmas
- Category:Zulu adjectives: Zulu terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Zulu adverbs: Zulu terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Zulu determiners: Zulu terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Zulu interjections: Zulu terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Zulu morphemes: Zulu word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Zulu nouns: Zulu terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Zulu particles: Zulu terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Zulu prepositions: Zulu adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Zulu pronouns: Zulu terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Zulu relatives: Zulu terms that give attributes to nouns, acting grammatically as relative clauses.
- Category:Zulu verbs: Zulu terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Zulu determiners (0 c, 30 e)
- ► Zulu interjections (0 c, 10 e)
- ► Zulu morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Zulu nouns (15 c, 206 e)
- ► Zulu relatives (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Zulu verbs (3 c, 56 e)
Pages in category "Zulu lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 407 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)