Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Zulu terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Zulu verb forms: Zulu verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Zulu auxiliary verbs: Zulu verbs that provide additional conjugations for other verbs.
- Category:Zulu ergative verbs: Zulu intransitive verbs that become causatives when used transitively.
- Category:Zulu verbs by inflection type: Zulu verbs organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Zulu intransitive verbs: Zulu verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Zulu transitive verbs: Zulu verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Zulu verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 846 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)