Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (vulgar) An incompetent individual; one who errs frequently.
- He is such a fuck up.
- (vulgar) A severe mistake.
- That fuck up cost us the contract.
- (intransitive, slang, mildly vulgar) to make a mistake, to go wrong
- You really fucked up this time.
- (transitive, vulgar) to botch or make a mess of
- I fucked up question 3 of the exam.
- (transitive, vulgar) to injure or damage
- I fucked up my knee while running the marathon.
- (used only in imperative, vulgar) short for shut the fuck up.
- Fuck up, mate! I don't want to listen to you!
to make a mistake, to go wrong
to botch or make a mess of
to injure or damage
This phrase is considered vulgar slang and its use in polite company could be insulting.