Jump to navigation Jump to search
to be; thus; so
to be; thus; so; therefore; then; only; thereupon
|be; yes; this|
|simp. and trad.
- (literary) to be none other than
- 袁紹當先趕來，不到五里，只聽得山背後喊聲大起，閃出一彪人馬，為首三員大將，乃是劉玄德、關雲長、張翼德。 [MSC, trad.]
- From: c. 1330 - 1400: Luo Guanzhong, Romance of the Three Kingdoms/Chapter 7
- Yuán Shào dāngxiān gǎnlái, bùdào wǔ lǐ, zhǐ tīng dé shānbèi hòu hǎnshēng dà qǐ, shǎn chū yībiāo rénmǎ, wèishǒu sān yuán dàjiāng, nǎishì Liú Xuándé, Guān Yúncháng, Zhāng Yìdé. [Pinyin]
- Yuan Shao led the charge in pursuit of the enemy; he had not gone more than five li, when all one could hear was a roar of shouting voices from behind a hill. A group of men and horses came out of nowhere, with three generals in the lead. It was none other than Liu Xuande, Guan Yunchang and Zhang Yide.
袁绍当先赶来，不到五里，只听得山背后喊声大起，闪出一彪人马，为首三员大将，乃是刘玄德、关云长、张翼德。 [MSC, simp.]
- 就是 (jiùshì)