Jump to navigation Jump to search
- KangXi: page 343, character 5
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 9221
- Dae Jaweon: page 652, character 14
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 872, character 6
- Unihan data for U+5E7F
|Historical forms of the character 广|
|Western Zhou||Shuowen Jiezi (compiled in Han)||Liushutong (compiled in Ming)|
|Bronze inscriptions||Small seal script||Transcribed ancient scripts|
Pictogram (象形): A house that is built to depend on a cliff.
|For pronunciation and definitions of 广 – see 廣 (“broad; wide; extensive; vast; numerous; etc.”).|
(This character, 广, is the simplified form of 廣.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 广 – see 庵 (“dome-shaped grass house; hut; monastery or nunnery; etc.”).|
(This character, 广, is a variant form of 庵.)
|simp. and trad.
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text