Pictogram (象形): A house that is built to depend on a cliff. Simplified from 廣 (elimination of 黃).
广 (radical 53 广+0, 3 strokes, cangjie input 卜竹 (YH), four-corner 00200, composition ⿱丶厂)
- Kangxi radical #53, ⼴ (“dotted cliff”).
- KangXi: page 343, character 5
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 9221
- Dae Jaweon: page 652, character 14
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 872, character 6
- Unihan data for U+5E7F
|For pronunciation and definitions of 广 – see 廣.
(This character, 广, is the simplified form of 廣.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 广 – see 庵.
(This character, 广, is a variant form of 庵.)
- A house that is built to depend on a cliff.
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- dotted cliff
广 • (eom) (hangeul 엄, revised eom, McCune-Reischauer ŏm)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text