Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Yakan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Yakan adjectives: Yakan terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Yakan adverbs: Yakan terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Yakan conjunctions: Yakan terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Yakan morphemes: Yakan word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Yakan nouns: Yakan terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Yakan numerals: Yakan terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Yakan prepositions: Yakan adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Yakan pronouns: Yakan terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Yakan proper nouns: Yakan nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Yakan verbs: Yakan terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Yakan conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Yakan morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Yakan verbs (0 c, 24 e)
Pages in category "Yakan lemmas"
The following 169 pages are in this category, out of 169 total.