Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: cookie
- An endearing or condescending nickname.
- Anyway, I went into the house and before I could get passed the bedroom, he called me. I hated him for calling me. He would say, “Come here, Cookie,” and for some reason, I was stupid and scared and I listened to this man.
- 2003, "The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings", season 4, episode 18 of Futurama
- [Robot Devil's roulette with names of robots stops at his own name, "Robot Devil". As a result, he has to give his own hands to Fry.]
- Fry: Robot Devil? I get your hands? Zam!
- Robot Devil: Oh, what an appallingly ironic outcome.
- Bender: It's not ironic, it's just coincidental. Now fork over those lady-fingers, Cookie!
- (computing) HTTP cookie
- 啟用或停用 Cookie 功能 - Google 帳戶說明 (Enable or disable cookies)
- microsoft.com 網站 Cookie 相關資訊 (Information About Cookies on Microsoft.com)
- 關於Cookie：你必須知道的事 - 紐約時報中文網 國際縱覽