Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: 娚
|male||female; woman; daughter|
|simp. and trad.
- man and woman; men and women; both sexes
- 男女同工同酬。 ― Nánnǚ tónggōngtóngchóu. ― Men and women should get equal pay for equal work.
- (literary, in general) common people; the masses
- (literary) sexual desire; lust
- (literary) sons and daughters; children
- (literary) Term of address for, or a humble term of address used by, a person who has low social status.
- (literary) A term of abuse.
|Kanji in this term|