Category:Dutch terms derived from Italian
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fundamental » All languages » Dutch » Terms by etymology » Terms derived from other languages » Indo-European languages » Italic languages » Romance languages » Italo-Dalmatian languages » Italian
Dutch terms that originate from Italian.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- Dutch given names from Italian (1 c, 0 e)
- Dutch male given names from Italian (0 c, 1 e)
- Dutch surnames from Italian (0 c, 1 e)
- Dutch terms borrowed from Italian (1 c, 96 e)
- Dutch terms derived from Old Italian (0 c, 6 e)
Pages in category "Dutch terms derived from Italian"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 290 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- Cetti's zanger