Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Interlingua terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Interlingua verb forms: Interlingua verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Interlingua verbs by inflection type: Interlingua verbs organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Interlingua intransitive verbs: Interlingua verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Interlingua reflexive verbs: Interlingua verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed from the grammatical subjects to themselves.
- Category:Interlingua transitive verbs: Interlingua verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Interlingua verb forms (1 c, 489 e)
- ► Interlingua reflexive verbs (0 c, 6 e)
- ► Interlingua transitive verbs (0 c, 4 e)
Pages in category "Interlingua verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 299 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)