Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Phuthi lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Phuthi adjectives: Phuthi terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Phuthi adverbs: Phuthi terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Phuthi conjunctions: Phuthi terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Phuthi interjections: Phuthi terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Phuthi morphemes: Phuthi word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Phuthi multiword terms: Phuthi lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Phuthi nouns: Phuthi terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Phuthi prepositions: Phuthi adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Phuthi pronouns: Phuthi terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Phuthi relatives: Phuthi terms that give attributes to nouns, acting grammatically as relative clauses.
- Category:Phuthi verbs: Phuthi terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Phuthi conjunctions (0 c, 10 e)
- ► Phuthi interjections (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Phuthi nouns (4 c, 589 e)
- ► Phuthi relatives (0 c, 16 e)
- ► Phuthi verbs (3 c, 521 e)
Pages in category "Phuthi lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,247 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)