Simplified from 經 (巠 → 圣). Also a Japanese shinjitai. Current form 糸 + 圣, but not etymologically related to 圣.
経 (radical 120 糸+5, 11 strokes, cangjie input 女火水土 (VFEG), composition ⿰糹圣)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 921, character 29
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 27392
- Dae Jaweon: page 1354, character 16
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 5, page 3388, character 7
- Unihan data for U+7D4C
|For pronunciation and definitions of 経 – see 經 (“warp, a thread running lengthwise in a woven fabric; etc.”).
(This character, 経, is a variant form of 經.)
(grade 5 “Kyōiku” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 經)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
経 (hiragana きょう, rōmaji kyō, historical hiragana きやう)