Category:Egyptian Arabic nouns
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Egyptian Arabic terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Egyptian Arabic noun forms: Egyptian Arabic nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Egyptian Arabic collective nouns: Egyptian Arabic nouns that indicate groups of related things or beings, without the need of grammatical pluralization.
- Category:Egyptian Arabic diminutive nouns: Egyptian Arabic nouns that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Egyptian Arabic nouns by gender: Egyptian Arabic nouns organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Egyptian Arabic uncountable nouns: Egyptian Arabic nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Egyptian Arabic noun forms (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Egyptian Arabic collective nouns (0 c, 6 e)
- ► Egyptian Arabic diminutive nouns (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Egyptian Arabic feminine terms lacking feminine ending (0 c, 9 e)
- ► Egyptian Arabic masculine terms with feminine ending (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Egyptian Arabic terms with multiple genders (0 c, 0 e)
- ► Egyptian Arabic nouns by gender (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Egyptian Arabic uncountable nouns (0 c, 5 e)
Pages in category "Egyptian Arabic nouns"
The following 178 pages are in this category, out of 178 total.