Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Zazaki lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Zazaki adjectives: Zazaki terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Zazaki adverbs: Zazaki terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Zazaki conjunctions: Zazaki terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Zazaki interjections: Zazaki terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Zazaki morphemes: Zazaki word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Zazaki nouns: Zazaki terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Zazaki numerals: Zazaki terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Zazaki particles: Zazaki terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Zazaki phrases: Zazaki groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Zazaki pronouns: Zazaki terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Zazaki verbs: Zazaki terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – A B C Ç D E Ê F G Ğ H I İ J K L M N O P Q R S Ş T U Û V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Zazaki conjunctions (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Zazaki interjections (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Zazaki morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Zazaki verbs (2 c, 38 e)
Pages in category "Zazaki lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 572 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)