Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Zazaki language » Lemmas
- Category:Zazaki adjectives: Zazaki terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Zazaki adverbs: Zazaki terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Zazaki conjunctions: Zazaki terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Zazaki interjections: Zazaki terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Zazaki morphemes: Zazaki word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Zazaki nouns: Zazaki terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Zazaki numerals: Zazaki terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Zazaki pronouns: Zazaki terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Zazaki verbs: Zazaki terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Zazaki lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 260 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)