Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Zazaki lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Zazaki adjectives: Zazaki terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Zazaki adverbs: Zazaki terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Zazaki conjunctions: Zazaki terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Zazaki determiners: Zazaki terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Zazaki interjections: Zazaki terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Zazaki morphemes: Zazaki word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Zazaki nouns: Zazaki terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Zazaki numerals: Zazaki terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Zazaki particles: Zazaki terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Zazaki phrases: Zazaki groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Zazaki prepositions: Zazaki adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Zazaki pronouns: Zazaki terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Zazaki proper nouns: Zazaki nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Zazaki verbs: Zazaki terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – A B C Ç D E Ê F G Ğ H I İ J K L M N O P Q R S Ş T U Û V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Zazaki conjunctions (0 c, 9 e)
- ► Zazaki determiners (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Zazaki interjections (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Zazaki morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Zazaki verbs (1 c, 65 e)
Pages in category "Zazaki lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 732 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)