Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (intransitive) To run away; to escape.
- The prisoner tried to flee, but was caught by the guards.
- (transitive) To escape from.
- (intransitive) To disappear quickly; to vanish.
- Ethereal products flee once freely exposed to air.
to run away; to escape
to escape from
to disappear quickly
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
- Alternative form of