Category:English irregular verbs
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
English verbs that follow non-standard patterns of inflection.
For more information, see Appendix:English irregular verbs.
- Category:English defective verbs: English verbs that lack one or more forms in their conjugations.
- Category:English suppletive verbs: English irregular verbs that have conjugated forms from different roots.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► English verbs with base form identical to past participle (0 c, 37 e)
- ► English defective verbs (1 c, 22 e)
- ► English verbs with weak preterite but strong past participle (0 c, 13 e)
Pages in category "English irregular verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 270 total.(previous page) (next page)