Category:English irregular verbs
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English verbs that follow non-standard patterns of inflection.
- Category:English verb irregular forms: English verb forms that don't follow standard patterns of conjugation.
- Category:English suppletive verbs: English irregular verbs that have conjugated forms from different roots.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► English defective verbs (1 c, 22 e)
- ► English verbs with base form identical to past participle (0 c, 37 e)
- ► English suppletive verbs (0 c, 2 e)
- ► English verb irregular forms (0 c, 2 e)
Pages in category "English irregular verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 270 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)