- 户 – note the different stroke order: 户 has 丿 as last (fourth) stroke, while 戶 (this page) has 丿 as second stroke
Also beware to distinguish different forms of this character – 戶 (top stroke connects to left stroke) vs. 戶 (top stroke does not connect).
戶 (radical 63 戶+0, 4 strokes, cangjie input 竹尸 (HS), four-corner 30277, composition ⿱丿尸)
- Kangxi radical #63, ⼾ (“door”).
- KangXi: page 414, character 32
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 11696
- Dae Jaweon: page 759, character 3
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 3, page 2257, character 1
- Unihan data for U+6236
Pictogram (象形): half of 門 (“door”).
- family; household
- Classifier for households.
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji, kyūjitai kanji, shinjitai form 戸)
戶 • (ho)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text