|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Elfdalian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Elfdalian adjectives: Elfdalian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Elfdalian adverbs: Elfdalian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Elfdalian conjunctions: Elfdalian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Elfdalian determiners: Elfdalian terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Elfdalian morphemes: Elfdalian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Elfdalian nouns: Elfdalian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Elfdalian numerals: Elfdalian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Elfdalian prepositions: Elfdalian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Elfdalian pronouns: Elfdalian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Elfdalian verbs: Elfdalian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Elfdalian conjunctions (0 c, 7 e)
- ► Elfdalian determiners (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Elfdalian morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Elfdalian verbs (2 c, 35 e)
Pages in category "Elfdalian lemmas"
The following 191 pages are in this category, out of 191 total.