Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Affixes attached to the end of French words.
For more information, see Appendix:French suffixes.
- Category:French suffix forms: French suffixes that are inflected to express grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:French derivational suffixes: French suffixes that are used to create new words.
- Category:French diminutive suffixes: French suffixes that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:French suffixes by gender: French suffixes organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:French words by suffix: French words categorized by their suffixes.
|Top – A À Â Æ Ä B C Ç D E É È Ê Ë F G H I Î Ï J K L M N O Ô Œ Ö P Q R S T U Û Ù Ü V W X Y Ÿ Z|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "French suffixes"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 271 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)