fireball (plural fireballs)
- A ball of fire.
- An explosion, which results in a fireball.
- (astronomy) A meteor bright enough to cast shadows.
- A class of sailing dinghy with a single trapeze and a symmetrical spinnaker, sailed by a crew of two.
- (heraldry) A charge made of a disc-shaped bomb shell, with four sets of flames, at the top, bottom and on either side.
a ball of fire
an explosion, which results in a fireball
a meteor bright enough to cast shadows
a class of sailing dinghy
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.