Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Ainu lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Ainu adjectives: Ainu terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Ainu adverbs: Ainu terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Ainu morphemes: Ainu word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Ainu nouns: Ainu terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Ainu numerals: Ainu terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Ainu pronouns: Ainu terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Ainu verbs: Ainu terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Ainu lemmas"
The following 194 pages are in this category, out of 194 total.