Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Ainu lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Ainu adjectives: Ainu terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Ainu adverbs: Ainu terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Ainu determiners: Ainu terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Ainu interjections: Ainu terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Ainu morphemes: Ainu word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Ainu multiword terms: Ainu lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Ainu nouns: Ainu terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Ainu numerals: Ainu terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Ainu particles: Ainu terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Ainu postpositions: Ainu adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Ainu pronouns: Ainu terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Ainu proper nouns: Ainu nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Ainu verbs: Ainu terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Ainu determiners (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Ainu interjections (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Ainu verbs (3 c, 48 e)
Pages in category "Ainu lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 500 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)