Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Baluchi lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Baluchi adjectives: Baluchi terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Baluchi adverbs: Baluchi terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Baluchi conjunctions: Baluchi terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Baluchi multiword terms: Baluchi lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Baluchi nouns: Baluchi terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Baluchi numerals: Baluchi terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Baluchi prepositions: Baluchi adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Baluchi pronouns: Baluchi terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Baluchi verbs: Baluchi terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Baluchi lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 386 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)