Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Lombard lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Lombard adjectives: Lombard terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Lombard adverbs: Lombard terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Lombard nouns: Lombard terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Lombard pronouns: Lombard terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Lombard verbs: Lombard terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Lombard lemmas"
The following 71 pages are in this category, out of 71 total.