Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Lombard lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Lombard adjectives: Lombard terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Lombard adverbs: Lombard terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Lombard interjections: Lombard terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Lombard morphemes: Lombard word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Lombard nouns: Lombard terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Lombard pronouns: Lombard terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Lombard proper nouns: Lombard nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Lombard verbs: Lombard terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Lombard lemmas"
The following 92 pages are in this category, out of 92 total.