Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:|
Lombard terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Lombard noun forms: Lombard nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Lombard nouns by gender: Lombard nouns organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Lombard nouns with other-gender equivalents: Lombard nouns that refer to gendered concepts (e.g. actor vs. actress, king vs. queen) and have corresponding other-gender equivalent terms.
- Category:Lombard proper nouns: Lombard nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Lombard uncountable nouns: Lombard nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Lombard nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 361 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)