Category:Lower Sorbian nouns
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Lower Sorbian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
For more information, see Appendix:Lower Sorbian nouns.
- Category:Lower Sorbian noun forms: Lower Sorbian nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Lower Sorbian collective nouns: Lower Sorbian nouns that indicate groups of related things or beings, without the need of grammatical pluralization.
- Category:Lower Sorbian diminutive nouns: Lower Sorbian nouns that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Lower Sorbian nouns by gender: Lower Sorbian nouns organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Lower Sorbian pluralia tantum: Lower Sorbian nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:Lower Sorbian proper nouns: Lower Sorbian nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Lower Sorbian uncountable nouns: Lower Sorbian nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Lower Sorbian verbal nouns: Lower Sorbian nouns morphologically related to a verb and similar to it in meaning.
|Top – A B C Č D E F G H I J K Ł L M N O P R S Š Ś T U V W Y Z Ž Ź|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Lower Sorbian noun forms (1 c, 487 e)
- ► Lower Sorbian collective nouns (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Lower Sorbian diminutive nouns (0 c, 43 e)
- ► Lower Sorbian nouns by gender (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Lower Sorbian uncountable nouns (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Lower Sorbian verbal nouns (0 c, 17 e)
Pages in category "Lower Sorbian nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 811 total.(previous page) (next page)