Category:Middle Dutch nouns
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Middle Dutch terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Middle Dutch noun forms: Middle Dutch nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Middle Dutch diminutive nouns: Middle Dutch nouns that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Middle Dutch nouns by inflection type: Middle Dutch nouns organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Middle Dutch pluralia tantum: Middle Dutch nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:Middle Dutch proper nouns: Middle Dutch nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Middle Dutch noun forms (0 c, 81 e)
- ► Middle Dutch diminutive nouns (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Middle Dutch nouns by inflection type (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Middle Dutch strong nouns (0 c, 5 e)
- ► Middle Dutch weak nouns (0 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Middle Dutch nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 569 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- bergen op den soom