Category:Spanish irregular verbs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Spanish verbs that follow non-standard patterns of inflection.
- Category:Spanish defective verbs: Spanish verbs that lack one or more forms in their conjugations.
- Category:Spanish suppletive verbs: Spanish irregular verbs that have conjugated forms from different roots.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Spanish defective verbs (1 c, 11 e)
- ► Spanish verbs with irregular conditional indicatives (0 c, 97 e)
- ► Spanish verbs with irregular future indicatives (0 c, 97 e)
- ► Spanish verbs with irregular gerunds (0 c, 254 e)
- ► Spanish verbs with irregular past participles (0 c, 148 e)
- ► Spanish suppletive verbs (0 c, 2 e)