Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Affixes attached to the end of Catalan words.
- Category:Catalan suffix forms: Catalan suffixes that are inflected to express grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Catalan derivational suffixes: Catalan suffixes that are used to create new words.
- Category:Catalan diminutive suffixes: Catalan suffixes that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Catalan suffixes by gender: Catalan suffixes organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Catalan words by suffix: Catalan words categorized by their suffixes.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Catalan suffixes"
The following 101 pages are in this category, out of 101 total.