Category:Hungarian terms derived from Slavic languages
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Terms in Hungarian that originate from Slavic languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
|Top – A B C Cs D E F G Gy H I J K L Ly M N Ny O Ö P Q R S Sz T Ty U Ü V W X Y Z Zs|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Hungarian terms borrowed from Slavic languages (0 c, 108 e)
- ► Hungarian terms derived from East Slavic languages (4 c, 3 e)
- ► Hungarian terms derived from Proto-Slavic (0 c, 79 e)
- ► Hungarian terms derived from South Slavic languages (5 c, 24 e)
- ► Hungarian terms derived from West Slavic languages (4 c, 10 e)
Pages in category "Hungarian terms derived from Slavic languages"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 262 total.(previous page) (next page)