Category:Old Saxon nouns
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Old Saxon terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
For more information, see Appendix:Old Saxon nouns.
- Category:Old Saxon noun forms: Old Saxon nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Old Saxon nouns by gender: Old Saxon nouns organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Old Saxon nouns by inflection type: Old Saxon nouns organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Old Saxon pluralia tantum: Old Saxon nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:Old Saxon proper nouns: Old Saxon nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Old Saxon reconstructed nouns: Old Saxon nouns that have been linguistically reconstructed.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Ƀ Ð|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Old Saxon nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 662 total.(previous page) (next page)