Jump to navigation Jump to search
all together; in while; to share
all together; in while; to share; common; general; together; total
mix together; peace; harmony
mix together; peace; harmony; and; with; union; cap (a poem); respond in singing; soft; warm
|simp. and trad.
- Gonghe Regency
- Traditionally interpreted as "joint harmony", as during the Gonghe regency, the Zhou Dynasty was considered to be ruled jointly by two dukes; but according to the Bamboo Annals, the Gonghe regency was ruled by a single person—the Count of Gong (共伯), whose name was He (和). This reading has been confirmed by the Tsinghua Bamboo Slips.
- 君主制 (jūnzhǔzhì)
- (historical) Gonghe Regency (interregnum period in Chinese history from 841 to 828 BCE)
- 共和十四年，大旱，火焚其屋，伯和篡位立，秋，又大旱。其年周厲王死，宣王立。 [Classical Chinese, trad.]
- From: Bamboo Annals, circa 475 – 221 BCE
- Gònghé shísì nián, dàhàn, huǒ fén qí wū, bó Hé cuànwèi lì, qiū, yòu dàhàn. Qí nián zhōu Lìwáng sǐ, Xuānwáng lì. [Pinyin]
- In the fourteenth year of Gong['s ]He, there was a great drought; a fire burnt his residence. Earl He, by usurping the throne, was established [as ruler]. In autumn, there was another great drought. That year, King Li died; King Xuan was established.
共和十四年，大旱，火焚其屋，伯和篡位立，秋，又大旱。其年周厉王死，宣王立。 [Classical Chinese, simp.]
- (～縣) Gonghe County (a county of Qinghai, China)
- ^ 華東師範大學中文系戰國簡讀書小組 (2011 December 29), “讀《清華大學藏戰國竹簡（貳）․繫年》書後（一）”, in 簡帛網, archived from the original on 2012-01-27
- ^ “Where is King Ping? The History and Historiography of the Zhou Dynasty's Eastward Relocation”, in Asia Major, volume 31.1, Academica Sinica, 2018, retrieved 2022-06-15, pages 1–27 (at pp 16–17)
|Kanji in this term|
- 共和国 (kyōwakoku)
|Hanja in this term|
|chữ Hán in this term|