虵 (radical 142, 虫+3, 9 strokes, cangjie input 中戈心木 (LIPD), composition ⿰虫也)
- KangXi: page 1076, character 32
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 32820
- Dae Jaweon: page 1545, character 17
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 4, page 2836, character 2
- Unihan data for U+8675
Glyph origin 1
|For pronunciation and definitions of 虵 – see 蛇 (“snake; serpent; snake-like; snaky; etc.”).|
(This character, 虵, is a variant form of 蛇.)
Glyph origin 2
Parallel construction with 他 (“he, him”), 她 (“she, her”), 牠 (“(animal) it”), etc., changing the radical to that of 蛤 (“frog, toad”).
- (neologism, Internet slang) Third-person singular pronoun referring to Jiang Zemin in Moha culture.
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text