Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Miyako lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Miyako adjectives: Miyako terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Miyako adverbs: Miyako terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Miyako morphemes: Miyako word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Miyako nouns: Miyako terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Miyako particles: Miyako terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Miyako pronouns: Miyako terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Miyako proper nouns: Miyako nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Miyako verbs: Miyako terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Miyako lemmas"
The following 189 pages are in this category, out of 189 total.